Brief description of the organization
Peace and Freedom is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organization that works in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region to protect human rights and civil rights and ensure peaceful coexistence through promoting trust and collaboration between the diverse components of the society and supporting governmental and non-governmental institutions in developing policies guaranteeing freedoms, rights and social justice in accordance with international standards.
Job Vacancy title: Researcher
Number of Jobs: 1
Duty stations: Erbil
Job Type: Part Time
(Tasks) Rules & Responsibilities:
- Supervising: youth researchers to design and conduct their research projects, and draft the final version of their research papers.
- Participate in the identification and collection of a literature review of relevant documents/reports/publications;
• Organizing regular meetings with the researchers to discuss the progress of their research projects.
• Excellent knowledge of Arabic and English is preferable (oral and written);
• Strong research skills
• Ability to review, distil, and articulate themes from across multiple disciplines and policy and research literatures;
• Good integrity and strong sensitivity to differences in culture, gender, religion, race, nationality and age;
• Good computer skills, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- This position is only for Researcher.
- Interested candidates can send their CVs to bellow email address before Sunday, Midnight 16 / 08/ 2020.
- Do Not Forget to write the vacancy Name (Researcher) in the Subject Title.
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.