Consultancy Title: Project Manager
Duty Station: Erbil, with frequency travel to Ninawa &Dohuk.
Number of Position: 1
Brief description of the organization& this project:
Peace and Freedom is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organization that works in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region to protect human rights and civil rights and ensure peaceful coexistence through promoting trust and collaboration between the diverse components of the society and supporting governmental and non-governmental institutions in developing policies guaranteeing freedoms, rights and social justice in accordance with international standards.
While Mosul province is considered as one of the most affected area by war and conflict, PFO has paid a particular attention to Mosul & Nineveh plain. PFO is currently implementing a project, which targets Wane and Tilkef to enhancing social cohesion and peacebuilding.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
Programs: He/She ensures proper assessment, implementation and monitoring of program(s) falling under his/his/her responsibility, while observing International organization standards.
Capacity-building: He/She supervises the Project professionals working program(s) falling under his/her responsibility. He/She is in charge of arranging the training and appropriate support for staff.
Reporting: He/She will responsible to submitting weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor in time.
Logistics and Administration: He/She ensures compliance of activities falling under his/her responsibility with logistical and administrative procedures.
Human Resources: He/She supports his/her teams, for recruiting technical staff and facilitates technical training activities on the basis of identified needs.
Representation: He/She represents the association with partners, authorities and local actors involved in the implementation of programs and coordination clusters.
Safety: He/She contributes to efforts aimed at ensuring compliance with safety rules at the site, and transmits all information relating to safety concerns to his/her immediate supervisor
Strategy: He/She contributes to the development of new interventions on the basis of identified needs, by carrying out assessments, and inputting into concept notes and proposals
- Having a bachelor degree
- English, Arabic and Kurdish language are required
- Experience in emergencies and conflict areas strongly preferred
- Relevant regional experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with standards and guidelines for International organization programming and coordination
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
- Team player and strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint a plus.
Announcement Period: (16/9/2020 TO 22/9/2020)
- Interested candidates can send their CVs to bellow email address before midnight 22/9/2020
- Do Not Forget to write the vacancy Name (ProjectManager) in the Subject Title.
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.