NGO name: Peace and freedom organization
Job vacation: 2 focal point
Duration: January-September 2021
Duty Station: Mosul &Hamdaniya
Deadline: 31 December 2020
We are looking for an organized and experienced focal point to join our organization. The focal point will be responsible to leading and organizing tasks including:
- Direct contact with project coordinator and citizen teams.
- Organizing events, workshops, sessions and meetings as regular activities through the project.
- Capable to develop activities and plans related to project method.
The ideal candidate Focal Point will be supervising 10 citizen teams during the project period.
- Developing and implementing the aims of Energizing Reform project.
- Follow the activities of the Energizing Reform project and participate in all stages throughout the project cycle.
- Organize and facilitate group sessions through the project activities.
- Organize and facilitate dialogue meetings, workshops and forums with citizen teams in order to achieve goals.
- Support citizen teams to implement monthly plan as well as provide information on ER activities, including project implementation, results and impacts.
- Consult with Civil Society Organization (CSO) and other key stakeholders in order to facilitate the project objectivise.
- Updating the PFO on local issues such as disputes, public statements of leaders, security updates, etc through monthly reports that should be sent from FP to the project coordinator.
- FP send monthly reports summarizing all the activities implemented during that month and what ideas are envision for new proposals for the next month.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in law, sociology or any related field in Social Sciences.
- Good communication skills, strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Focal Point job.
- Language skill, Arabic is mandatory.
- Computer skills, MS Office.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via this email:
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته. and indicate the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: 31-December-2020