Consultancy Title: Accountant
Duration: Three months (may be renewable)
Duty Station: Erbil
Reports to: Finance Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Accountant who works directly with the Administrative Coordinator, Financial manager, and Program Coordinator and Human Resources
- Accountant responsible for all payments, receipts and checks related to all PFO projects.
- Create payment papers and all other related paperwork
- Managing all banking procedures from preparing checks and withdrawing funds to salaries and bank account statements.
- Prepare a list of requirements (purchase) for all projects.
- Processing daily tasks (emails, vouchers, and procurement documents).
- Responsible for cash book and cash account for petty cash account.
- Prepare monthly payroll list for multiple projects
- Preparing a monthly financial report for multiple projects
- Handling daily tasks, prepared receipts, organizing supporting documents and files, and
- Process approved payments, update petty cash books, and prepare checks for vendors.
- At least bachelor degree in accountant collage or related department
- Experiences no less than 2 years in accountant, preferable (working with national or international organizations)
- English, Arabic and Kurdish language are required
- Experience in payment sheet for the staff and follow up contracts
- Familiarity with standards and guidelines for accountant
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations
- Good ability to communicate with others (Good communication skills)
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel and other accounting programs.
Announcement Period: (29/12/2020 To 3/1/2021)
- Interested candidates can send their CVs to bellow email address before Sunday midnight 03 / 01 / 2021.
- Do Not Forget to write the vacancy Name (Accountant) in the Subject Title.
عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.